A downloadable game for Windows
In Tarot Trials, you play as the avatar of the Tarot God and you must traverse 22 tarot-based dungeons to gather the scattered cards that were lost to the void. To do so, you'll use one of the tarot classes, cast tarot spells and equip tarot gear. Each card you draw is gone for that run, so choose carefully when you use them or you'll run dry at the most dire moment! Level up your cards, defeat bosses and figure out the Tarot Trials!
New in version 1.1.1
- Fixed the current floor display for real this time
- Added keyboard controls to most UI elements, now you can close textboxes by releasing any key, 1 opens the class passive, 2 casts a spell, 3, 4 and 5 show your gear.
New in version 1.1
- Changed "Map" to "Floor" with only the current floor displayed. People were confused about what 5-16 meant (It meant they were at the 5th floor of the 16th card dungeon), now it'll only show "5"
- Fixed three enemy images that didn't show properly
- Added a real fog outside of the map boundaries, now it's a bit easier to know where you can navigate
- Added keyboard movement, you can now move with left/right/up/down
Just unzip everything at the same place and you're good to go!