great game!! If you make a version for android i would surely play it :D
Legend of Loadaia
A downloadable game for Windows
For twenty years, the hero of the loading screen had tried to fight against Patentlord Nampocalyse with no success. Now freed from shackles stuck on him since forever, the mystical Loadstones will help him defeat his nemesis.
Unlock mini-games to play while you're waiting for the final battle to load! Collect resources during these mini-games and use them to improve yourself. Buy classes, spells and other upgrades and reset the world to become even stronger.
The more mini-games you play, the more you delay the inevitable doomed fight against Patentlord Nampocalypse... But doomed for how long?
New in version 1.1
- Fixed dark sacrifice price progression
- You can now click on the intro and shop loading bars to make them fill faster
- Last boss's magical attack won't real ridiculously low damage anymore
- Boss Poker won't play a happy jingle when you lose
- Improved Vault Buster's background music looping
- Increased AI bidding in Chimera Auction using fuzzy logic
- Gems will now spawn independantly of blasters in Dodgebeam
- Added a negative type of fish in Fishing, scorpions; They spawn top to the surface and make you lose time
- Added a visul multiplier in Fishing so you know how many gems you're getting
- Catching good fishes in Fishing now give you time
- Improved fish spawn time in Fishing
- To account for long time spent moving by the ball in Rune Memory, the loading bar now won't fill when it's moving
- Time gained when you win in Rune Memory halved
- Destroying the core in Shoot The Core gives you time
- Fixed bugs related to Dark Sacrifice
Unzip "Legend of Loadaia.zip" with both the data folder and the .exe at the same spot and that's pretty much it!